Hero/item ideas request

mapguy

Reaction score
This thread is for those persons that starts a hero but can't imagine it's last spells...
It's very frustrating when you create 4 spells and don't know what to use as 5th.
well, this is a thread for hero/item ideas request.

how to do this with heroes:
Post you hero with it's already made spells or just the hero idea and tell me what you want the last one(s) to be like.
Then I have a brainstorm and post here ideas about which spells you can use.

how to do this with items:
Post the image and the name of your item, or just an image or just the name and I will come up with some ideas for it.:thup:

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Hmm.. A thread where the poster isn't looking for ideas, but rather expecting to hand out the ideas.

I might just be speaking for myself here, but I don't really think it works like that :p

Usually you say "Give me your ideas and I'll make it a reality" instead of "Give me your hero and I'll give you ideas," but I do admire your potential commitment

mapguy

Reaction score
Hmm.. A thread where the poster isn't looking for ideas, but rather expecting to hand out the ideas.

I might just be speaking for myself here, but I don't really think it works like that :p

Usually you say "Give me your ideas and I'll make it a reality" instead of "Give me your hero and I'll give you ideas," but I do admire your potential commitment

well.
No one is asking for ideas :(
I feel bad because I have like 5 hero ideas per day but I can only create one a day...
just gimme something to do...

Nickdzul

Reaction score
well that's nice because i have 150 heroes ideas and 350 skills ideas per days.. and i able to make 1 heroes per months and 1 skills per 2 months... i sucks alot. I would like to make confession. Where could i get a perfect tutorial of making rpg lol.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
This thread is for those persons that starts a hero but can't imagine it's last spells...
It's very frustrating when you create 4 spells and don't know what to use as 5th.
well, this is a thread for hero/item ideas request.

how to do this with heroes:
Post you hero with it's already made spells or just the hero idea and tell me what you want the last one(s) to be like.
Then I have a brainstorm and post here ideas about which spells you can use.

how to do this with items:
Post the image and the name of your item, or just an image or just the name and I will come up with some ideas for it.:thup:

EDIT: Since I misunderstood, don't want the shame ^^ + keeping your thread clean

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.