Hero Revival Trigger

RoarMan

Reaction score
So I'm making a Hero Revival Trigger that revives a hero after a certain amount of time and also shows it on the multiboard. My problem is, it doesn't work at all. The multiboard doesn't change and the hero is not revived, so I need help. Thanks in advance.
Code:
Hero Dies Respawn
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set DeadTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = ((Hero level of (Triggering unit)) x 2)
        Set DeadHero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Dying unit)

Code:
Hero Spawn Show
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (DeadHero[(Integer A)] is dead) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                DeadTimer[(Integer A)] Equal to 0
                            Then - Actions
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Main_Multiboard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to (String(DeadTimer[(Integer A)]))
                                Multiboard - Set the text for Main_Multiboard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to <Empty String>
                                    If - Conditions
                                        ((Triggering player) is an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Hero - Instantly revive DeadHero[(Integer A)] at (Center of Alliance Start <gen>), Show revival graphics
                                        Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of DeadHero[(Integer A)]) to (Center of Alliance Start <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
                                    Else - Actions
                                        Hero - Instantly revive DeadHero[(Integer A)] at (Center of Horde Start <gen>), Show revival graphics
                                        Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of DeadHero[(Integer A)]) to (Center of Horde Start <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
                            Else - Actions
                                Set DeadTimer[(Integer A)] = (DeadTimer[(Integer A)] - 1)
                    Else - Actions

istar

Reaction score
also, every 1 second respawn time? as well make it instant
if the hero dies in .99 sec, it practically respawn instantly
if the hero dies in 1.01 sec, it then respawn 1 sec later
making it instant is alot easier
check this if you want it in JASS http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118232
the first post in that thread is mine, it revive 4Xlevel of unit later, but no timer
eventually someone else made a better one

RoarMan

Reaction score
Whops I didn't see the time elapsed, I should add the periodic event. And it's not supposed to respawn a hero every second, it just checks to do so.

RoarMan

Reaction score
After changing the elapsed to periodic, and a few tweaks I managed to make things work. Thanks for the replies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.