Hero selection buildings?

Amphetadream

Reaction score
I need to make some starting 'selector' wisps able to train a hero so how do I change the tech tree requirement of an altar to train a hero to where they don't need one?

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well, you could just go make sure that all of your heroes don't have any techtree requirements in the Object Editor, or you could try...

• From your Terrain Editor window, in the Advanced menu, click Gameplay Constants....
• Click the Use Custom Gameplay Constants check box at the top of the Gameplay Constants dialog.
• Scroll down to the Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Altar option and clear the values.
• Scroll down to the Techtree - Dependency Equivalents Text - Altar option and clear the value.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea if this actually works. Lol

Amphetadream

Reaction score
Never mind I changed how the game starts so no need for heroes, but I would like to know how to make the ally menu in the game to where you can unally/ally vision/unvision so the players can choose cause when I test everyones enemys and can't change it.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Do you mean during the game or in Game Settings before you run the map?

TomTTT

Reaction score
I had a little problem with that so I just edited a unit i didnt use in game, changed it's model, selection and shadow, and just added it near the shop. Works like a charm :p

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Well, you could just go make sure that all of your heroes don't have any techtree requirements in the Object Editor, or you could try...

• From your Terrain Editor window, in the Advanced menu, click Gameplay Constants....
• Click the Use Custom Gameplay Constants check box at the top of the Gameplay Constants dialog.
• Scroll down to the Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Altar option and clear the values.
• Scroll down to the Techtree - Dependency Equivalents Text - Altar option and clear the value.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea if this actually works. Lol

I think it would, but both options should be combined or you could just create Heroes at the location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.