Hero Wars God Help

Shimergloom

Reaction score
I need help setting the limit on god summons to 3. Everything I've tried hasn't worked so all I can think of is setting the stock to 3 and making the replenishment interger insanely high.
Oh, and my first post, yay me.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Welcome to the helper.

Make an integer variable, and when you summon a god, increase it by 1. When it reaches 3, remove gods from the building.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Well, you can have an altar and create three at tier 3 and boom, there goes the fourth....unselectable because there are only 3 tiers (unless you increase it) in Warcraft 3. I forgot how to make you get 4 heroes......oh yeah! Don't make them campaign heroes or the players can get infinite gods.

Shimergloom

Reaction score
Welcome to the helper.

Make an integer variable, and when you summon a god, increase it by 1. When it reaches 3, remove gods from the building.

I tried, it won't remove it from the shop. I have it under "units sold" but it doesn't do anything when it reaches 0 (I have it go from 3 to 0).

Shimergloom

Reaction score
Well, you can have an altar and create three at tier 3 and boom, there goes the fourth....unselectable because there are only 3 tiers (unless you increase it) in Warcraft 3. I forgot how to make you get 4 heroes......oh yeah! Don't make them campaign heroes or the players can get infinite gods.

I'm not actually sure how to do that. ^^; But I'd rather the icon went away entirely instead of just being unable to click it.

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, check your e-mail inbox to confirm your e-mail.

For your problem, I would say that you can replace the building that has the 3 stock max for each God with another exact one that 'sells' not the specific gods.

There's also another way, but I'm afraid I am unable to remember it :(

Shimergloom

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, check your e-mail inbox to confirm your e-mail.

For your problem, I would say that you can replace the building that has the 3 stock max for each God with another exact one that 'sells' not the specific gods.

There's also another way, but I'm afraid I am unable to remember it :(

=S Sorry, my brain's not workig. Could you reword that please?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.