Hey, about random hero

toscroll

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for help on this tutorial Hero tavern tutorial .I did everything like it was on tutorial, but everytime i type -ar same hero came again.I mean if i play 3 games on that map and type -ar i get Banehallow etc everytime and other people get the same hero to.Doesnt matter how many heroes do i have , now i have 3.Searched through the forum and didnt found anything ( im bad in english , maybe its the reason).No point to copy that becouse i got the same trigger, only the heroes and count is different.

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
its probably because you are using a fixed random seed

go to
file
preferences
testmap
uncheck "use fixed random seed"

i think that should fix it,
but maybe not

toscroll

Reaction score
Thanks , but it didnt helped.Still getting my second hero and tryed to make more heroes and the decision is that i always get the second hero.

perkeyone

something clever
Reaction score
i think if you test it straight from the world editor it still does it like that but if you test it like a normal map by opening wc3 then opening the map it should work, also on bnet it should work.

try it one more time but dont test map from the worldeditor

toscroll

Reaction score
i think if you test it straight from the world editor it still does it like that but if you test it like a normal map by opening wc3 then opening the map it should work, also on bnet it should work.

try it one more time but dont test map from the worldeditor

Working thanks , i was SUPER unlucky to get same hero 5 times in a row, on the other hand map only has 3 heroes.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
remember anything random in the map wouldnt be random when you test it via the world editior. I asume thats my compute asked how your testing it.

Compute(<>)

Reaction score
yes thats why i asked i didnt just want to say dont test it via the editior i first wanted to kwon if he has then tell him not to test

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.