hey its me

D

darkassaisin

well i am still grounded its been since august lol. ok but if any one rembers that i wanted to buy that computer a while ago. yea i had $400 and while ago. now i got $1500. i am going to get the best computer in the world besides the best screen and speakers. (those get way too expensive) well i am getting a LCD panel screen for around $700 and speakers for $300. then add on a subwoofer and some other tight things and it will be so cool. hook up a ps2 and the xbox2 that is coming out soon. (i am geting the pc version that cost $500) i really don't get that high of money but in a few months i will have a cool job and get some cash. ill hook up all the game systems and sence i am getting the best video card there is it is an all in wonder so i get radio and tv built in. it also has DVR built into it so i will have a nice media system. i will get a VERY VERY VERY great picture when i am playing halo2 or something. also sence how i have a tv in my room too when i have freinds over i could get the comp and the tv and do a system link on xbox so we can be in seperate rooms or people can't look at eachother screens. im gonna hit it good. the computer has anthing any one would want (except for the best screen and like a millior dollar sound system) so i love it. but back to why i am posting whats up? hows it going every one? also how do i get my avatar to work?

D

darkassaisin

i am getting a shuttle. have you seen one of those 1/7 the volume of a normal computer but the fastest and best computers ever. did i mention it makes almost no sound?

D

darkassaisin

alien ware sucks. they just look cool. and look im not rich me parents are i am buying every piece of it with me own cash tho. and look ur talking about really bad comps yea i guess if i wanted to waste tons of i cash i would do what u want cause u no thats fun. cause then u try to see how many more months it will take till u get all ur cash back and find out that ur comp sucked. thats how ur gonna feel. how old r u anyway?

D

darkassaisin

o yea btw i am building it myslef too. u can't just go buy a set alrdy put together and get the best one. me dad works at amd so i can get a prossecor for free along with the software. and anyone can say that ur geting riped cause urs is just screwed up.

D

darkassaisin

how old r u? i have been saving for years too. and what does patience have to do with anything i never said if i don't get it now ill kill every one.

alien ware sucks no one good owns one it looks cool but everything else sucks i don't know one person in the whole world except for u that is sooooooo stupid that thinks alien ware is cool. like i said my dad works at amd no one there owns an alien ware and if anyone knows anything about computers its them. most own a shuttle. if u think ur computers cool then post a link so i can see how bad it sucks.

you cannot buy a computer for 26,000 unless u r paying $25,999 for shiping then ok but i would never buy and alienware even if it cost $10.

i see ur birthday is june 6 same here.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
darkassasin said:
alien ware sucks no one good owns one it looks cool but everything else sucks i don't know one person in the whole world except for u that is sooooooo stupid that thinks alien ware is cool.

Being a little overdraumatic aren't we?;)

darkassasin said:
like i said my dad works at amd no one there owns an alien ware and if anyone knows anything about computers its them. most own a shuttle. if u think ur computers cool then post a link so i can see how bad it sucks.

That's because Alienware is a gaming computer. It's not made for work pruposes, and that's why most business people don't have them.

D

darkassaisin

alien ware only does gaming it is horible at everything else. the comp i am geting is a gaming computer butit is good at everything else too. and this never would have started if he comes in and says u suck mine is better urs is shitty. its just stupid and he said he is paying $26k. they don't even sell that high.

D

darkassaisin

im 13 we were both born on june 6? can u post the barebone? thats what i posted and also $26000 here would be not really that much i get the prossecor and the software for free. all sorts of stuff but i am still paying $3000 here i leave in the US so our money is a lot differnt numbers.

D

darkassaisin

ok what does that exactly mean? but dude i am getting the ati radeon x600 all in wonder. im not saying alien ware sucks i am just saying shuttle would be better can i see the site for the alienware barebone? cause i am building my comp myself i can't just go buy a very nice one all put together u gotta make it urself.

D

darkassaisin

didn't u read the specs on mine they r way better and also what kind of prosscesor r u getin? and urs is a g5 i am getin a p series g5 is the old series. and how does that look any cooler than the shuttle i am getting? it looks the same as a shuttle g5 but it says alienware on the front and doesn't have any space on the inside.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.