Hiding Spells

icond3maker

Reaction score
Hello, I made a spell that is a dummy spell. ( only for cooldown , mana and tooltips ) and I made a main spell... I triggered both the spells and came up with this triggers :
Trigger:
  • Inner Strength
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Inner Strength
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Inner Strength (Main) to (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Inner Strength (Main) for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Inner Strength for (Triggering unit))
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove Inner Strength (Main) from (Triggering unit)

My problem now is that... when I cast inner strength , the icon of the Inner Strength (Main) pops out beside the icon of inner strength.
I removed the icon of the Inner Strength (Main) but when I cast the spell, a green icon pops out...
my problem is that I want to hide that spell because I want to show the dummy spell only... help?

sylvannis mb

Reaction score
ok i have some questions. Is the spell a passive effect or an effect like avatar on the hero who uses it? Or are you targeting someone else?
If possible, you could probably use a dummy unit to cast the proper spell on someone?
Hope that helps, and i'll try help more when you reply to this :D

icond3maker

Reaction score
ok i have some questions. Is the spell a passive effect or an effect like avatar on the hero who uses it? Or are you targeting someone else?
If possible, you could probably use a dummy unit to cast the proper spell on someone?
Hope that helps, and i'll try help more when you reply to this :D
the inner strength ( main ) is an passive aura, only targets self.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
add the ability which you want to hive to a spellbook, give spellbook to the target instead the ability and disable the spellbook for every player

done.

icond3maker

Reaction score
add the ability which you want to hive to a spellbook, give spellbook to the target instead the ability and disable the spellbook for every player

done.

how do i disable spellbook for player?

can you make a demo map?
-can't really understand when I am reading things >.<

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.