Hostile Wall?

storgaard

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)
I got a wall, that is fully useable ingame, but somehow when i
make it neutral hostile, the other hostile units attarks it?
Why?
and how to resolve it?

storgaard

Reaction score
Try and post your trigger for a start. :)

Its not a trigger, i just placed one of my Human units, and double clicked on it changed it to hostile
Just like all the other units, but for some reason they choice to kill their own walls.

storgaard

Reaction score
Yes

Yes all units belong to neutral hostile, thats why its so weird that their for somehow dosnt like walls and choose to attark them, even though they are hostile too, its like the walls is not only hostile to players but also against other hostiles.

scubazoo

Reaction score
Maybe set it so that the wall is not targetable in game, or set it to targeted as invulnerable(object editor for both of these).

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i wonder if this have anything to do with the 16 players thing i keep running across? D: could there be more than one neutral hostile? :confused:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i wonder if this have anything to do with the 16 players thing i keep running across? D: could there be more than one neutral hostile? :confused:

no.

@storgaard: what you say is actually quite impossible, either double-and-triple check whether all units are owned by hostile or upload the map, this aint normal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.