How can I make the Neutral Players into working Computer Players?

Setharoth114

Reaction score
So, I'm making an AoS-style map and have been trying to get it to be 6v6. In order to do this, I planned to make two of the four neutral players into computes (I used neutral extra and neutral victim).

First I made the neutral extra player allied to 6 of my players, and unallied to the other six, and the same with neutral victim. I also edited the gaurd distance in the gameplay constants.

Most everything works fine. The creeps will spawn, move out, and attack each other just like a regular computer-controlled player would.

Unfourtanatly, everything goes wrong once they come into range of a tower. Once they get attacked by a tower, they run away once they reach about half-health (this only happens with towers, not normal units). I'm stuck because I don't know how to edit their AI so that they stop doing this. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont exactly know what you have to do but i have 2 suggestions of what you can try:
1). open the object editor and select your creep unit type, search for the data called "can flee" and set it to false.
2). there is a trigger action called "AI - Ignore units Guard Position" try using it whenever an AI controlled unit spawns.

Setharoth114

Reaction score
Was finally able to fix the problem by making all of the buildings units. In other words, I unchecked the box that said "is a building". I tried everything you suggested and also attempted to create a custom AI, but nothing else worked.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.