How to change text: Primary Attribute ???

eric92

Reaction score
If you select a hero in game, and mouse down to where there primary attribute icon is, agility, strength, inteligence. You will see a box come up and where it says "primary attribure" in yellow text, how do I change that to say something else?

I looked in game interface and changed " Text - General - 'Primary Attribute:' " but this did nothing.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
um all those texts are infact in the Game Interface.

are you sure that you did not change the wrong one? Is "Use Custom Interface" enabled?

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
search for - Primary Attribute: ... search in bot you'll find.... also it automatic use espace before what you write here

eric92

Reaction score
Yes "Use custom game interface" is enabled. The only thing in the game interface that I can find that has anything to do with primary attributes is: "Text - General - 'Primary Attribute:' I changed that a few times and when I mouse over the strength icon in game, there is still yellow text that says Primary Attribute under strength.

I have all my heros Primary attributes set to strength on purpous. But in my game you can put your points where ever you want so if it says primary attribute under strength people will get confused.

How can i change it to say something else? or nothing at all?

If you do not understand what I am trying to say/ask please tell me and i will try to explain it more.

educator

Reaction score
you probably know this but u have to click ok when ur done making changes or they dont apply (i learnt the hard way lol)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.