Tutorial How To Create A Multiboard [The Simplest Tutorial]

T

Thomas

Hey manix,

i fixed that preoblem and another one came up.. when i start game.. i open multiboard, but when i kill enemy hero, the result on multiboard doesnt change..
i will be ataching my map here so that you can understand better what im saying.. ok?

:D

Attachments

• ProblemMultiboard.w3x
    89.9 KB · Views: 172

Manix

Reaction score
Code:
Kills and death
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        (Owner of (Killing unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
    Actions
        Set Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1) to (String(Score_Kills[(Player number of [B](Owner of (Triggering unit))[/B])]))
        Set Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of [B](Killing unit)))] = ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)[/B]
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row ((Player number of (Owner of [B](Killing unit)[/B])) + 1) to (String(Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))

The bounded ones are not shown like that in the tutorial :p this is what they should look like:

Code:
Kills and death
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        (Owner of (Killing unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile
    Actions
        Set Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1) to (String(Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))
        Set Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = ([B][COLOR="Red"]Score_DEATHS[/COLOR][/B][(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 1) to (String(Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))

I fixed it for you ;] But let me give you some advices for the map.. ( OFFTOPIC ) Enlarge the ramp before the main buildings, they can contain only 1 hero and that's a big problem, also remove the human lumbermill from the undead base..

Manix

Reaction score
Thomas i made a mistake on your map, make sure you fix the red bounded part that i changed on my post !!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.