How to hit multiple targets?

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Here's the thing. I have a unit that I want it to hit up to 5 enemies. I have set the "Maximum targets hit" field to "5" but it doesn't work. Am I missing anything? Please reply :)

Goodnight everyone. See ya mates. :cool:

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Thanks for the help mate, but this isn't what I was talking about. If you've played the DotA Allstars map, there's an ultimate skill called "Death Ward" which does the following: If the specific hero acquires a specific item called Aghanim's Scepter, then the ward that the hero summons (channeling ability) can hit up to 3 targets at a time. That's what I'd like to know mate. To be able to hit multiple targets without of course having a specific ability like barrage. Thanks for replying. :cool:

PooBucket

Reaction score
Err, Death Ward is barrage. Do you mean like Moon Glaives? You need to set the number of units hit to whichever number and the area of effect. Full damage will be 100% damage each bounce and medium is 50% and the small one is 33%. That'll work, you can't just have number of targets. Hope that's what you mean, if you mean Barrage, you have to set the damage each too.

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
So I'll just give a unit the ability barrage? Is that it? If that's the case then thank you, both of you. For all the help. C ya around mates. :cool:

PooBucket

Reaction score
Yes yes, you need barrage for attacking units at once not bouncing. Make sure you do the calculation and stuff in the ability field correctly, or else you may attack heaps of units then what you wanted, or you might have whosyourdaddy with that.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
just a tip:

if you want the multi-shot to deal damage equal to your unit's damage just set the Damage per Target to 0.00

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
If you want the hero to hit multiple enemies only when it has the item, shouldn't you give the ITEM Barrage?:rolleyes:

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
If you want the hero to hit multiple enemies only when it has the item, shouldn't you give the ITEM Barrage?:rolleyes:

What item mate? :nuts: Umm, to close this thread cause I found out what I needed (cause of you all of course) I'd like to thank each and every one of you for helping out. Umm, best of luck to you all :D Ohh, and happy holidays with many "successes" to all the "boys" in here :D

See ya mates :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.