How to make a spell to reduce all damage (melee and spell) by 90% for 5 sec?

excis

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to create a spell (it would be great if it was passive) that reduces all damage taken by 90% for 5 sec but i dont know where to start.:(

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Well the night elf ability "Elunes Grace" is passive so all you need to do is add and remove it every 5 secs i guess. The melee damage reduction im not to sure what you can use for this.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Otherwise, use WEU(World Editor Unlimited). It's VERY buggy, but when you get it work, it works good :)

Weyird

Reaction score

I think he's right. Berserk is the ability where u attack faster but take more damage. If you leave the attack speed field as zero and put the increased damage taken field as a negative value, then it SHOULD make the unit take less damage when it is activated.

excis

Reaction score
I think he's right. Berserk is the ability where u attack faster but take more damage. If you leave the attack speed field as zero and put the increased damage taken field as a negative value, then it SHOULD make the unit take less damage when it is activated.

I have tested with Berserk and put it to negative value but the problem is that the unit takes no damage at all if i recall right.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Berserk won't work because negative values make the unit take no damage at all, yes. Remember that abilities are not always coded with a reverse function, many do not work the way you expect them to when you input a negative value.

Excis, import this system and when a unit with the buff ability then takes damage, set the health of the unit to "(Current Health of GDD_DamagedUnit + (GDD_Damage * 0.9))".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.