how to make screen become black ???

mute

Reaction score
Hello ,
i wana start this effect black screen if a unit begin cast ability .

and not only do black screen so i can't see any thing , i wana see only my heroes not all player heroes , and i can see the channeling ability like Stampede .

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
uhmm.. only possible in JASS - so if you dont want to use that, it wont happen /:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
uhmm.. only possible in JASS - so if you dont want to use that, it wont happen /:

thats not true.

you have fading to make the screen black and fog.
though i think making only your hero and a special effect visible but nothing else would be impossible even with jass.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I mean that it's not possible to make it happen for only 1 player.. possible for all players, but not for just the one hero he's asking..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
with local player comparisons it does. though this does need a little bit of jass.

mute

Reaction score
so can you bring any trigger for make black screen and visible only the effect Stampede and your hero .
jass or gui .

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
no, thats impossible.

you might change the alpha colour of all units for a local player, but you cannot hide the healthbars temporarily, you cannot change the colour for the tiles (you could change to the abyss tile but to restore it you would need alot of work) you cannot hide special effects of other abilities nor unit shadows.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.