How to make unit change ownership

iTroll

Reaction score
Sorry this must be a really noob question but i cant figure it out. Im trying to make it when it gets down to 200hp make it change teams to the team of the unit who attacked it, theres two teams, but it only changes ownership to team 1. And also its all messed up because all the things start as neutral hostile, so mostly im just wonder how do you make it to change sides to the team of the attacker.

I have a trigger for both teams
Event
Unit- life becomes less than 200
Condition
triggering unit belongs to enemy of player red(1)/green(7) equal to true
Action
Change ownership to player red/green
set life to 100%

iTroll

Reaction score
ok actually to clear things up with my last post, basically there are control points to capture, they start as neutral hostile, and when you get it down to a certain life it goes to the red/green depending if your on team 1 or 2, how do i trigger that?

mango

Reaction score
i don't have world editor on this computer, so I'll have to guestimate the exact phrasing on the actions, but it would be something like this:

events -
- [player-owned unit event] a unit owned by (red or green) is attacked

conditions
- [unit comparison] attacked unit is equal to (neutral hostile unit name/variable)
- [real] life of attacked unit is less than or equal to 200

actions
- change ownership of (neutral hostile unit name/variable) to (red or green)
- set life of (neutral hostile unit name/variable) to 100%

You'd have to make 2 of these triggers, one corresponding to the green player and one for the red. Let me know if this doesn't work, and I can look at it, or if I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do.

iTroll

Reaction score
Omg dude thanks so much the trigger didnt answer directly everything i wanted but it did end up working for, everything i wanted it to do xD so again thank you very very much

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.