-how to play warcraft(and other games)in a window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeron

Reaction score
Im sure that there are some threads/tutorials on this site that explains how to do so,but when i wanted to kno i couldnt find any.soooo im making one for good mesure.well its a short tutorial but sometimes some idoits get lost sooooo,ill add pics.
first: you go to your warcraft 3 or your warcraft 3 tft icon.
icon.jpg
right click on it and go to the botom of the list and select properties.

this should pop up:
properties2.jpg
see the highlited area?it says
"C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe"
now put out side od the qoutes("")"(space)-window" were it says (space) u put a space there if your confused. so it should say:
"C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe" -window
properties3.jpg
now while were her as a added tip to you ill show you how to add a shortcut for the game.
were it says shortcut key: beside it,it shoudl say none...well if ya want to add a shortcut click teh box and type th desired letter.its shoudl now say ctrl+alt+(letter).
click ok. now if u press ctrl+alt+(letter) wc3 shoudl pop up in a window like this.
Capture.jpg

thank you for reading my tutorial i hope this will get aproved and if it does please give me kudos lol...or not like i said this was very simple...
zeron

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
If you get better spelling and post in the right section (Tutorials and resources), then it probably will get approved.

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
theres a buch of other commads as well
such as -loadfile (replay or map) and -opengl... etc etc.. You could add those as well.

zeron

Reaction score
You should of editted this one and not created a new one...lol
well lol it was in the wrong forum if you read wat teh first to post were so i decided to put it into the right place....to get more trafic.:eek: is my pic apearingi cant see it...btu i added 1....grrrrrrr lol

please chek out my new thread anyoen whos reading this...and if there is a way can someon tell em hwo to delete this 1?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
well lol it was in the wrong forum if you read wat teh first to post were so i decided to put it into the right place....to get more trafic.:eek: is my pic apearingi cant see it...btu i added 1....grrrrrrr lol

please chek out my new thread anyoen whos reading this...and if there is a way can someon tell em hwo to delete this 1?

Power to delete your own post was removed a long time ago.

Just request a mod to delete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.