How to

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
1)Spawning units(bassicaly i know , but i guess it's related to the other points(i mean the way of spawning them)
2)Make them attack a building
3)Make them so they kill/destroy everything in their way
4)Make so all players get defeat when the building get's destroyed.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
1) Create units for player X at center of region Y
2) Issue order attacking a building
3) See above
4) unit <your building dies> show defeat for players Z,Y and X and show victory for players bla alb and laba

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at your region facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To the other region

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
If I where you I would use the example trigger that bloodcount gave you and put the region under the building that you want them to attack, then they will attacking everything on the way.

ZulzZ

Reaction score
as samael88 said give it the order to Attack-Move to a region where the building is, now they will attack while they move towards the building :)

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
Dose'nt work
Trigger:
  • Create and Attack
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Neutral Hostile at (Position of Black Citadel 0014 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Neutral Hostile at (Position of Black Citadel 0026 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Neutral Hostile at (Position of Black Citadel 0025 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Neutral Hostile at (Position of Black Citadel 0024 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 000 &lt;gen&gt;)

simonake

Reaction score
My mistake

My mistake. Its because you create 10 gould.
2 options. Create 1 gould or use

Group unit, issue order

ZulzZ

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Order theregionyouspawnedyourunits to Attack-Move To yourregioyouwannagetto

Dmshu

Reaction score
Don't spawn the units under the control of neutral hostile, and if you do then you have to take an additional step to disable their guard distance.

Dmshu

Reaction score
You don't have to, but it would be easier.

If you want to use Neutral Hostile then you need to go to Advanced --> Gameplay Constants and then edit the Creeps - Whatever fields.

AlExAlExAlEx

Reaction score
Okay , i maked them for Player12(Brown) and now they are'nt making green dots..but they are still staying in their base.

EDIT :
Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of Zombie Base 0014 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of Zombie Base 0026 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of Zombie Base 0025 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit - Create 10 Ghoul for Player 12 (Brown) at (Position of Zombie Base 0024 &lt;gen&gt;) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Unit Group - Order (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) to Attack-Move To (Position of Resistance Base 0001 &lt;gen&gt;)

I'm trying this way ^ , i'l edit to tell you if works.
EDIT 2 :
Sends only 1 ghoul..at about 1 min delay..i want all of them to come.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.