I am trying to make an ability: EPIC FAIL

xigon

Reaction score
I am making a weird, yet fun ability just for fun.

Its basically a Hero (Zergling model btw)
The ability is split in two parts:

1:Cast the ability and a small burrow modeled unit appears(This part is frustrating) right under the hero.
I put this spell for a 25 second cooldown, 10 seconds channeling.
It is a ward-type unit and stays there for 10 minutes.

2: Select one of the units made by the first part and move there almost instantly.

What I am rocking on is the thing to make a burrow modeled unit under the hero. The second is doing so that the moving part can only be selected over a unit made by the first ability. I also want to make so that when he creates the first unit, it make the Spawned Effect-ImpaleTargetDust animation and when he moves from one point to another, it does the same effect but at the point he was and at the point he will come out.

If you want to know what it is in description;
An ability which makes a tunnel underneath the Zergling. The tunnel stays 10 minutes before it collapses. The Zergling can move to any made tunnel exits almost instantly.

Btw, I have moderate knowledge of the Editor, I do not know anything about any JASS code. I use the bone triggers do make me maps.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Can you have infinitive amount of 'tunnel zerglings'?
I guess you could give the 'tunnel zerglings' a target-unit ability that does nothing, and trigger it to move the Hero instantly to that point.
This ability should only be able to target wards, though.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Jass, thats the only way i see your gunna do it... BUT i might be wrong...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.