I canot Attach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

storgaard

Reaction score
When i try to Attach things to my messages it wont let me, it says that the file is too big, and even when i start it says i got full (970KB) is it files saved from all my other attachments on this forum? and in case, how do i than remove them so i can attach things again?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
well you get more storage space when you get more rep, also some files have size limits on them (it tells you the limits when you click the "manage attachments" button, what file type are you trying to upload? images you can link from other places (like photobucket)

also you can go to your control panel, then the last link on the left is attachments, you can remove old/unneeded attachments from there

storgaard

Reaction score
well you get more storage space when you get more rep, also some files have size limits on them (it tells you the limits when you click the "manage attachments" button, what file type are you trying to upload? images you can link from other places (like photobucket)

also you can go to your control panel, then the last link on the left is attachments, you can remove old/unneeded attachments from there

Exatly where in windows vista do i find this?, because my problem is that it seems like the forum saves all stuff ive uploaded, so at this moment i cant even attach a 1MB file to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.