I cant enter my own map!

storgaard

Reaction score
ive got this problem! everytime i try to enter my map in world edit i keep on
getting the crittical error thing like when a map is protected, and i havnt done
anything to protect it! anyway, i also have this problem that i get a fatal error when i enter some maps on bnet and when i try to make the map(host them) i get "game not found" this only happens on some maps! i really dont know what to do, i already tried to uninstal the game but that did´t work!

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Hmm, this happened to me once,
Have you ever tried saving you map, and in the middle of it your comp freeze up or crash?

storgaard

Reaction score
No

Im pretty sure that was not the case, i worked on it like 2 weeks ago, then i had a break and all the problems begun happening to my warcraft on bnet and hosting, after that i tried my map and it did´t work either

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
if it says game not found its due warcraft version that might be the same problem with ur game it has some old type triggers that could be removed and then warcraft cant read them

i think its something like it i never experienced it my self thought except i couldnt open he maps [game not found] im sure thats because its warcraft 3 version thats not because of you but warcraft doesnt support some parts anymore

u should if u did open a earlyer map if u saved one

storgaard

Reaction score
So

youre telling me all i worked for is lost? all the time i used on my map is gone? because of a blizzard upgrade?

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
cant tell for sure but im exspecting it

but as i said i have no experiance with that i cant open the world editor just opening the game when hosting

XDogg

Reaction score
I always back up my maps on a different save just incase i accidently protect the original... Not saying you did this but it's good to make a backup even before you do something risky in changing the map.

Dest

Reaction score
i try to make the map(host them) i get "game not found" this only happens on some maps! i really dont know what to do, i already tried to uninstal the game but that did´t work!

Because most maps are not compatible with 1.24 anymore, most of them are now unplayable. That sucks, I know.

storgaard

Reaction score
Could this

Could this be the reason too why i canot enter my map in world edit and getting critical error like when a map is protected???, btw i have 3 backups of it, None of them whitch is working, and its not only this map Its all map i ever made in world edit!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.