I can't get Burning Crusade >.<

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
So I bought a brand new computer, and I was able to install the original WoW on it just fine, but apparently my TBC disks are scratched, and the online download from the WoW site doesn't work... why, I couldn't tell you, but it doesn't. So basically what I'm asking is if anyone knows a simple place to be able to download TBC without much hassle, because I am anything but a computer expert. Many thanks : D

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
can't ya copy the entire disk to a folder and run setup from there ?

skullkidd

Reaction score
hmm. Just download the free trial... then use your CD Key to activiate after you download. That should also work.

HERE

You can try here too.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Link

You can download the US or UK client in 5 files there (roughly 500mb each)

Hmm this was working for a little bit, are there any instructions on it? I'm not sure which files in the zipped folder I should use or anything like that.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Unzip all the five parts into one single folder. To install The Burning Crusade you need to have World of Warcraft installed first. The language must be the same as your original World of Warcraft installation.

That's what #1 says - I'm guessing that #1 just contains an exe which will install everything once you've extracted all the parts to a single folder

I used it a while back, but I really can't remember what I did

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Well i cant find any readme or text documents or anything, and its not working anymore. Thanks for the help though, but I think I'm just going to borrow my friends disks whenever she gets home >.>

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I guess you could find it online or on a torrent, and use your CD key from the copy you bought.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.