I got wc3 but TFT wont install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanix

Reaction score
Ok, So I have wc3 but TFT wont install.. the error I get is in attachments, btw my version is 1.22

Attachments

• Eror.PNG
    Eror.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 270

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Clean the disk thoughroly [ if your parents allow use alcohol aswell to clean it ]

i couldnt install then my dad cleaned it with alcohol on tissue and it worked [ installed ]

dannyboydude

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lol well its up to you if your parents have any vodka or something with strong alcohol

Put a tiny smidge on a tissue and clean the whole disk thoughroly
worked for me ,

If you dont want to do that then
Just get a few bob and go to store and buy it

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
lol well its up to you if your parents have any vodka or something with strong alcohol

Put a tiny smidge on a tissue and clean the whole disk thoughroly
worked for me ,

If you dont want to do that then
Just get a few bob and go to store and buy it

Vodka is like water to the people in my family, but we do have some moonshine, but you don't want to get that on a cd lol.

If you have a friend who has TFT CD you can borrow his CD to install useing your CD KEY of course and then return it to him, you don't need the CD to run the game anymore.

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Off-topic:
Vodka is like water to the people in my family, but we do have some moonshine, but you don't want to get that on a cd lol.

If you have a friend who has TFT CD you can borrow his CD to install useing your CD KEY of course and then return it to him, you don't need the CD to run the game anymore.

Oh shi-, moonshine. Can I have some?

On-topic:
Try drive fragmentizing. Worked for me. :)

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
I think I recall something about patching warcraft before installing TFT not being recommended. Try reinstalling warcraft completely and then re-patching.

Yanix

Reaction score
Erm.. I should have told you that Ive Mounted the disk.. its not a real disk, its on a virtual mounter but it still works but wont install, also no none of the ideas work, trying drive fragmentizing now but it seems like it takes time..

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Erm.. I should have told you that Ive Mounted the disk.. its not a real disk, its on a virtual mounter but it still works but wont install, also no none of the ideas work, trying drive fragmentizing now but it seems like it takes time..
If you have a valid cd-key use the link Evan1993 posted, else buy the game.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.