I need real help...

O

oorosco

two questions, i have green boxes popping up on unit inventory areas instead of the shield for example for armor, how do i get rid of those? and two how do i make it so that people can't change colors in the pregame lobby? Thank you for your help!

Drakens

Reaction score
1) You need the disabled icons DSBTN for these (I supose they are imported icons), search around here, there must be some tutorials for that
2) Maybe with "Fixed Player Properties"? you can move, but Player1 will be Red always

Edit:
1b) Actually, you need the BTN, not only the DSBTN (I thought the green boxes appeared only when you paused the game or so), and you have to set the correct paths for them in the import manager, as I said search....
Edit2:
1c) Or you can also make sure your items have an icon...

(I should wait a bit before posting the reply, or then I have to edit when more ideas come :eek:)

P

Paladino177

Hello the master helper i only need a little help if you can write to me how i can revive a unit in trigger? I have worked and worked....... but doesn't worked so plz say how to do it revive a unit not a hero... :confused:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
that's not possible, you'd need to re-create it...or perhaps use dummy casted resurrection on if it hasn't decayed yet.
also please confirm your email and make a new topic instead of asking like this...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.