I need some help with skills

KeresPup

Reaction score
I'm really sorry if I may bother, I'm still a newbie at WorldMap...
I'm trying to make skills like these:
1. Shadow Flight => It's like wind walk, but it would change the animation of the hero.
2. Ninja Mastery => Enhances the movespeed and attack speed of the hero.
3. (An Ultimate) Death Blizzard => Envelopes the whole area (the current region only) in heavy snow (the snow may be from just the Environment thing) Deals damage to the units in the screen per some seconds, Is a channeling ability, also slows units down and also like Shadow Flight, changes the hero's animation.
4. (Another Ultimate) Kitsune Leaf => Creates 2-6 (depends on level) copies of the hero and surrounds the enemy targeted.

Thank You and I'll very much give credit.

sheep

Reaction score
1. what kind of animation do you whant.. plz explain..
2. The Tinkler got a spell.. witch you can use.. and it is passive.. dont know if that is good or bad for you..
3. maby you can base it off the litchking ultimate.. and i know there is a thread running on slowing unit move speed... try search for it..

Pyromancer

Reaction score
1. have a trigger where a unit starts casting an ability, make triggering unit play his triumph animation (i think.....)
2. base off wind walk, but make him not invisible, and increase/decrease movment speed. also, take away the heavy damage on first strike part
3. environmental effect- create a icecrown blizzard in region bla range around ttriggering unit (i think) and base it off starfall, but change the missle modle
4. base it off stormhammer, change everything to zero, then have a trigger that makes the casting unit cast mirror image, make, and just have triggers that move the mirror images to point of targetted unit

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Use berserk, not wind walk.

KeresPup

Reaction score
Pyromancer said:
1. have a trigger where a unit starts casting an ability, make triggering unit play his triumph animation (i think.....)
2. base off wind walk, but make him not invisible, and increase/decrease movment speed. also, take away the heavy damage on first strike part
3. environmental effect- create a icecrown blizzard in region bla range around ttriggering unit (i think) and base it off starfall, but change the missle modle
4. base it off stormhammer, change everything to zero, then have a trigger that makes the casting unit cast mirror image, make, and just have triggers that move the mirror images to point of targetted unit

Thanks, I think I got it.

The animation I meant was from walking on ground to flying (weird for a Ninja aint it?)

Pyromancer

Reaction score
or mabey change an item ability (boots of speed (increase movements speed)) to a hero ability, and it will be a passive spell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.