I need spell ideas for [ Illidan the Demon Hunter ]

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
This Illidan: units\nightelf\EvilIllidan\IllidanEvil
illidanrv6.jpg

I need 4 skills, 3 normal skills with 4 levels each, 1 ultimate with 3 levels.
This is a request for an AOS map.

I need ideas that is as more original as possible :p

+rep for good ideas, thanks :thup:

-----
I already have a non-completed set:
1 - Shadow Bolt: launches a bolt of shadow magic at a target enemy unit, dealing damage and slowing it for a short duration. Also its armor is negated during this time. Negated armor: armor is reduced to zero if it is positive ( > 0 ).
2 - Mana Burn: (normal mana burn :) )
3 - <don't have yet>
4(ulti) - Metamorphosis: (normal Metamorphosis)
---
EDIT: you can chance his class, Demon Hunter = something else :)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Double Blade (Passive) - Every time Illidan attacks, there is a 5/10/15 percent chance he will strike twice

Water Blast - Illidan channels powerful water magic into a single, column, burst that does 125/200/250 damage and stuns the unit for 1/2/3 seconds.

Naga Rush - Runs at extreme speeds (100%/200%/300% faster), leaving nearby enemies in a 0.01/0.02/0.03 second ministun

Naga Helpers (Ultimate) - Summons 2 nagas that fallow Illidan around. Each Naga has their own special abilities that are casted periodically on nearby enemies that are in range (Change the types of Nagas summoned for each level)

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
How about Rain of Fire, or change the effect of Rain of Fire to Starfall's stars.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
Dragon_Lance, nice, +rep

Dregonx, another hero of mine has "Rain of Fire" :)

---

I will wait for more ideas :D

crabbb622

Reaction score
Illadin Slash--

Leaps to target, shadows back to original casting point but 50 units closer to the target point. Leaps back to target but 50 units closer to the casting point, shadows back to casting points but 100 units closer to the target point...
This is the vertical movement in reference to the target point. The horizontal movement is any random point (horizontally) 200 units from the medium.

While all of this is going on, have a full circle of blink effects around him with a 500 unit radius, moving with him as he leaps.

The result is that he will be leaping and shadowing back and forth, from side to side with a circle of blinks around him, until he reaches the middle.

Volkof

Reaction score
I can give you a modified version of Mana Burn.

Energy Bolt
Sends a Negative Bolt of energy on a target unit, dealing damage. If the target is a spell caster, its mana will combust and the target will receive an additonal amount of damage equal to the mana burnt.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage. Burns 50 mana if the target is a spellcaster.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage. Burns 75 mana if the target is a spellcaster.
Level 3 - Deals 200 damage. Burns 100 mana if the target is a spellcaster.
Level 4 - Deals 250 damage. Burns 125 mana if the target is a spellcaster.

How it works - Basically when you cast this spell (at Level 4) on a normal unit, it will take 250 damage. However if cast on a spellcaster, the spellcaster takes 250 damage, burns 125 mana and receive additional 125 damage.
Overall the spellcaster loses 375 health and 125 mana.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
@crabbb622, that would be a lot of visual effects, but I don't understand that clearly. Can you give me some images ? :confused:

@Vokofe, I will consider your idea. ;)

crabbb622

Reaction score
IllidanSlash.jpg

basically you have him going back and forth consistently closer to the middle each time, while his position sideways could vary. and don't forget the blink effects

Edit: also, would someone answer my question about stacking buffs? :D thanks, it only has 6 views... :(

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Metamorphosis - Ult
Illidan morphs into a powerful demon, he then leaps into the sky and hurls 5/10/15 fireballs at nearby units, that deal 100 damage each. When he lands, he also stuns nearby enemy units for 2 seconds. He is Invulnerable while casting this.

Pretty simple, make the storm crow ability that also morphs him into the demon form. Then make him Invulnerable and unable to cast or use abilities (using channel or something) then let him attack freely, but using another Trigger to count the amount of fireballs he hurls. Then when it reaches full, deactivate storm crow and create a dummy with a war stomp to stun.

Stormrage Charge
Illidan charges at an enemy, gaining 5/10/15 speed per second and electricity behind him. When he hits his target, he deals a bonus (2*/3*/4*/5*current movement speed) damage.

Ok, a little harder. Make it a based on finger of death, dealing 0 damage. Then have trigger that runs when he casts it, that forces him to attack the target of the base ability, and gives him a buff. Then make that turn on a trigger that runs each second, adding to his movement speed. Then have another Trigger that will run when a unit is attacked and the attacking unit has the said-Buff. Cause Illidan to damage that unit dealing he's current movement speed x 2 or whatever, and remove the buff. You will also need to save his base movement speed and set it back to that.

averes

Reaction score
What about Illidans abilities from WoW?

Shear: Remove 10/15/20/25 percent of the targets maximum and current HP. They regain the maximum HP back after 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Ring of Flame: Whenever Illidan attacks he creates a ring of flame around the target dealing 5/10/15/20 dmg a second to all in the ring for 4 seconds. Up to 4 flames may exist at once.

Metamorphisis: Illidan temporarily turns into a demon. Increasing his health by 150/300/450/600. His attack because ranged and gains splash damage.

Frenzy: Illidan goes into a rage, increasing his attack speed by 40/80/120 percent, however loses 5/10/15 percent movespeed.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Denomic Pulse- On attack, illidan has a chance to allow his denomic powers to take over. This results in the apperacne of a second him in metamorph mode that attacks his current target.

Naga Rush- Illidan sends a naga royal guard to rush into the battle feild, the naga will spawn and rush to the target point dealing line damage. When the rush is over the naga can be controlled by illidan untill it dies. Spawning another naga forces the previous naga to die isntantly, the cause for this is unknown to the world. (really its just put in so you cant mass nagas, but hey)

Denomic aura- Illidan's presence instills fear in all liveing things around him reduceing their attack speed and damage along with giveing them a chance to miss. Yes hes scary enough to scare his allies along with his enimies.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Wrath of the Deep - Illidan calls a tidal wave across the land, stunning all enemies hit by it for 1/2/3 seconds. After the wave recedes, it leaves behind 3/6/9 lesser Mur'guls to aid in battle for 7/14/21 seconds.

Burning Blood - Whenever the demonic blood of Illidan is spilled, it has a 3/6/9 chance to light the attacker aflame. The flames deal 10/15/20 damage per second for 10 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.