I need that one last hero... IDEAS PLZ!

JuffoWup

Reaction score
I know, i've been yammering about this before,but...

My mass-36-custom-hero-arena needs one O N E last hero idea more, and
i am spent so if anyone there has original and genuine idea for a hero with some special theme and abilities plz sent me your idead if u got one ( or severeal )

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Well, What type of hero dont u have?

JuffoWup

Reaction score
I have MANY different type of heroes and thats the roof of my problem, I cant think of any more unique heroes who have certain perk and one major drawback. I got speed, healer, herokiller, lurker, mass-destruction, obsoletor, killstealer, mass unit producer, Disease, aura, whatever hero etc. and I need one good idea more ...

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ne skeletal?

Yoshii

Reaction score
You got a owning hero like sheep in footmen? godly but can die easy? low hp/armor

D

dUmB_bLoNdE

You could do a Red demon child or something insane like a glaive as an appearence.

JuffoWup

Reaction score
Thnx for posting all but ...

mase, I got skeletal undead hero named "Chronos" with annoying/spellbusting potential

Yoshii, I got powerful psychic hero, that has ulimited range Charm and true sight
( and on my map even small amount of creeps count )

and I do have this tiny peon that can be possessed with daemonic strenght to turn him extremely powerful for a short period of time, but there is a risk that u wont get into safety fast enough before powers expire, kinda of an irritating camping hero..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.