I'm very curious if this could be done

I

Iperithon

A wall TD (not a maze td, but one where you build the towers on the wall) that is done with hero type towers, where the towers power grows with EXP earned and level up as opposed to paying gold for levels.

Could this be done in a TD game? I know i'v seen one hero type tower in a Power Towers, where the hero leveled up to 5 and got new abilities. What if we could get this going where the abilities made the tower more customizable...

A melee Str tower that can have bash, crit, cleave or dmg bonus
a ranged agi tower that gets different types of autocast shots
several int towers that get different types of autocasting spells
Say, like 3 of each ability type and as they get stronger so do thier attacks and attributes...

this is just a basic idea and I'm very curious if anyone has actually based a TD on this before and I just missed it or something... Either way, helpful input would be very nice to know as I am currently taking up coding and logic classes in school and am looking forward to making maps myself in the long run :D

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
i'ts plenty possible, just make a unit that can't move and make it buildable... Various people have done it before... Stackers td is another one that did it.

W

Wiiman420

I have a few towers in my new map (I'll be hosting it wirthin a week) that can lv up from exp gained through kills

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.