Importing Models

dondonda

Reaction score
Hey all, i am a complete newbie to importing models and am having trouble with importing skin files. I have successfully imported the model file mxp and portrait_file mxp but have been unsuccessful in attatching the skin blp file. How am i supposed to download this blp skin file, because i am using HiveWorkshop and once i download the zip file i am not sure of how to attatch the skin file. Please any pointers on how to use skin files in the import manager would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!:D

EDIT: Whenever i check my imported models in the WE the model is replaced by a block and i get a message at the bottom of the screen saying that i didnt import properly.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
firstly its not mpx instead mdx

first is to import the mdx files, the portrait and the model...dont change their paths

second import the blp skin, then double click on it, then change the path to the excact path given by the author of the model

dondonda

Reaction score
firstly its not mpx instead mdx

first is to import the mdx files, the portrait and the model...dont change their paths

second import the blp skin, then double click on it, then change the path to the excact path given by the author of the model

yes i am able to import the mdx files but i cant locate the skin files to download, they dont come in the zip file?!? all the author leaves is a list of skins on hiveworkshop.com. How can i get the blp file to make the model work?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.