Improving Protoss AI early game

Bdawg

Reaction score
Hey guys its Bdawg again and i was wondering if someone could post how to make the computer as hard as possible.
I got the terran and the zerg working very well but the pro-toss builds 2 gateways and a cybernetics core then after 3 to 4 minutes they have a huge building spree. They build all there other buildings after that and are very strong. I was wondering if someone could help me so that they would build strong the the very beginning like the Zerg and the Terran.
THX
BDAWG OUT!

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
hmmm, I dont think that's possible (I'm not 100% sure though), but I know one thing: You have to use a title for your thread that describes your problem, and "Sorry, I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION" does not describe anything but that you are having a question. Read the forum rules ;)

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/154542-Starcraft-2-Editor-Forum-Rules
Please be very specific in your posts. Don't just write something like, "Plz Help" in your thread title, and don't type it in all caps. We want to know what your problem is. So tell us!

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
You want a better AI for the protoss player? Make sure you set the AI difficulty to something high. Insane cheats but you can modify the cheat multiplier back to 1 I think so it doesn't really cheat.

If it's still not good enough, you have to write your own which can be pretty hard. Especially if you're not an experienced coder.

I edited the title so people with similar problems can find the thread easier.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.