In-game commands

U

Unreal_J

There is two commands I need help with (or have them made for me)...

1. -Give XX GGG, where XX is the number of the player and GGG is the amount of gould you wish to transfer.

2. -Votekick XX, here i will need a voting to start at the same time as a countdown. Simply, you just will have to say "Yes" or "No". If more than 50% of the votes are yes then the effected player gets kicked from the game.

You might think I'm lazy just asking you to do it for me... But I tried... and I just didnt get anywhere. Please halp! :(

snowtiger

Reaction score
I think something like this.
Code:
Give XX YYY
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -give as A substring
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Add ((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))) x -1) to (Triggering player) Current gold
        Player - Add ((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))) x 1) to (Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8)))))) Current gold

U

Unreal_J

Code:
Give Gold
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Add ((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))) x -1) to (Triggering player) Current gold
        Player - Add ((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))) x 1) to (Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8 )))))) Current gold

Now... all i need is something that limits it, so that is Player 1 has less gold than he gives, a message is shown and the gold isnt transferred :)

U

Unreal_J

I played some with the Editor and came up with this... Will it work?
Code:
Give Gold
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Player 1 (Red) Current gold) Equal to (Min(10, 12))
            Then - Actions
                Player - Add ((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8)))) x 1) to (Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8)))))) Current gold
                Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: (You + ((Name of (Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8))))))) + ((String((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))))) + gold.)))
                Game - Display to (Player group((Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8)))))))) the text: (((Name of (Triggering player)) + gave you) + ((String((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))))) + gold.))
            Else - Actions
                Game - Display to Player Group - Player 1 (Red) the text: You don't have that...

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Code:
Game - Display to (Player group((Player((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 7, 8)))))))) the text: (((Name of (Triggering player)) + gave you) + ((String((Integer((Substring((Entered chat string), 10, 12)))))) + gold.))

You should store that number inside a Integer variable :) Looks better:p Not only but if a player writes "-give FF 646664"
then it will try to give "player[FF]" 65566 gold... And player FF does not exist >fatal error. So store that number written in a Integer Varaible, and check if it is bigger than 0 and less than 13.
Btw, try it out ? Btw2, have you looked the link i gave you in the post before?
btw3, do it!

U

Unreal_J

Thanks for all the help so far but, can't you send a map with the trigger in it? :p

U

Unreal_J

Well, i'm testing it now... - rep cuz u didnt send me triggers... Im just kidding :p Thanks for all the help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.