Introduction

wirawiki

Reaction score
Hello... Wira is here... I'm from Indonesia... I join this forum to improve my ability to make Warcraft III maps. I'm currently working on a hero arena, here is the screenshot.
Screenshot.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
I have a problem dealing with the scoreboard feature and the win/lose trigger. Unfortunately I haven't studied programming so much, so the difficulty becomes larger. Anyone help me, please...:)

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
...what D:?

help you with what, exactly? Making a scoreboard? or win/loose scenarios?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
A score board is usually done by using a multiboard, and adding the different values for each of the players.

For the win/lose trigger, you need to explain how you are supposed to win or lose in your game.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
A score board is usually done by using a multiboard, and adding the different values for each of the players.

Or a more simple leaderboard, which i would suggest for someone who doesn't have much experience in WE

wirawiki

Reaction score
Further Explanation

Hmmm... I mean the one that is displayed on the top right corner of the screen, and it shows how many hero did each player kills. The second one is when a player kills 100 hero, he wins.
Take a look on the zoomed screenshot here.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Leaderboard Creation Trigger
Trigger:
  • Create Leaderboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Kills
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value Player_Kills[(Player number of (Picked player))]

Kill Tracking Trigger
Trigger:
  • Kill Track
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Killing unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
      • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Player_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 100
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Victory (Owner of (Killing unit)) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
        • Else - Actions

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.