Is there a way of making this happen?

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Now um, I am making a so called Nova Spell, and I have pret much accomplished so far to make the dummy units to expend and to deal damage and stun and all that, but there is a little problem. Whenever the dummies hit another unit they stop and after the expiration timer ends they are gone. But they stop their course. So I'd like an answer to this please.

Anoher question: How can I make the damage taken or the time of the stun duration depending on something else? Which is this way? Let's say I'd like to stun an enemy according to his main attribute. The primary attribute of the enemy is 100 and it's Strength. I'd like to stun him according to the 75% of his Strength X 0.50 seconds. So the result of the equasion is 37.5 but I only want to know how.

One more: How can I make my shops not having the black arrow above teir heads all the time?

Thanks in advance.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1: Do the dummies have no collision and flying movement type? Post your triggers.

2: You'll need to trigger the stun, which isn't hard at all :)
Pause Unit, Add the stun effect, wait the amount you need, destroy the effect and unpause the unit. This isn't MUI btw. (You can make it MUI yourself though)

3: Import a blank text file and set the path to the arrows model?

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
For attributes influencing your triggers, its an integer function.

It's Unit - set Level of StormBolt for Last Created Unit to Integer(Real(Strength of Triggering * (.375/5))), if each level of storm bolt is .2 seconds long.

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Could you be a little more specific and maybe give any example of a trigger? And um, as for my trigger code, I'll do this tomorrow, and post them.

Thanks in advance.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
This happens when a unit is hit by the nova

Set L: Position of Picked Unit
Unit - create 1 Dummy at L for Owner of Triggering Unit facing default building facing
Unit - set Level of StormBolt for Last Created Unit to Integer(Real(Strength of Triggering * (.375/5)))*
Unit - order Last Created Unit to Mountain King - Storm Bolt Picked Unit
call RemoveLocation(udg_L)

I don't have WE up, sry. :(

*If each level of storm bolt is .2 seconds long.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.