Item Life Regeneration question

Nexor

Reaction score
I have a skill which increases life regeneration of the unit if he kills an enemy, and it can stack, now it works very good except the life regeneration.
It seems that the life regeneraion won't apply to the unit, I tried using Unholy Aura, but the buff is refresehed very slowly, so that's not an option.

What's the problem with the Item Life Regeneration ability? I even tried changing it to unit ability...

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
99. List of Unlevelable Abilities

Someone knows the exact name of each of these abilities? I do not have an English Warcraft III. I am certainly going to write their Ids later.

- Doom (Weird bug, but it can't be leveled, try it on units and you will see the weird effect that does)
- Permanent Immolation (Again weird, but its basically a unit ability)
- Maybe Defend (Never tryed it, I do not want a problem)
- Runed Bracers (1 Level or nothing!)
- Claws of Attack +<whatever>
- Ring of Protection +<whatever>
- Attack Speed Bonus +<whatever>
- Item Life Bonus +<whatever>
- Item Mana Bonus +<whatever>
- Gem of True Seeing
- Night Scope
- Life Regeneration
- Mana Regeneration...

That's the problem, you'll have to make a seperate ability for each stack >.<

Nexor

Reaction score
lol, that sucks :(

What if I'm trying to level it up like permanent immolation? (pause/unpause)

EDIT: nah, isn't working either...

Isn't there any smart solution to this? I don't want to make 21 abilities :S

canons200

Reaction score
it maybe insane for a unit gaining a stackable life regeneration after killing>>>>let say he kill 100 weak monster, then he is probably unkillable as he regeneration is sooooo fast after killing 100 weak monster.
why don't change it to lifesteal/ gain monster % hit point upon killing the enemy?

Nexor

Reaction score
The maximum stacks allowed is 20, so 20/sec is the maximum regen, the hero has a self damaging ability that grants him attack speed, and he is really slow moving, I don't think that 20/sec is that much for him

canons200

Reaction score
since so, why don't you make 4 level of ability with each level of ability grants 5% regeneration, at such at lv 4 ability provides 20% life regeneration.

well as for information, having 20 kills to get a 20/sec regeneration is kinda easy. such as giving the 20/sec regeneration "for sure" to the hero.

Nexor

Reaction score
As I said, he is damaging himself with a skill to gain attack speed. It's balanced, and I said that aura is not that good for him, because the buff levels aren't refreshed frequently enough.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
You'll probably have to remove the 'level one' health regen ability (through a trigger), then add the 'level two' ability when neccessary. You would thus need 20 different abilities based off the item life regen.

Nexor

Reaction score
I triggered the regeneration, so I don't need that ability more, it's easier to customize too :)
Thanks for helping me though!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.