Item stacking problem :S

The_Reaping

Reaction score
Okay. so i've tried to create a trigger that stacks items of the same type in the same slot.. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work :/ Here's the trigger at the moment.

Trigger:
  • Potion Stacking
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Potion of Healing
          • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Potion of Mana
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to (Item-type of (Sold Item))
            • Then - Actions
              • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot (Integer B)) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot (Integer B))) + (Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated)))
              • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
            • Else - Actions

The first time you buy either of those potions it gets deleted, and when you buy it again and then again they don't stack :/ Any ideas why?

johnnymra

Reaction score
i use a pretty same type of trigger :D but i recommend 2 things.
1) use variables to store the numbers of charges remaining in the item you buy and in the item the hero has
2) the condition is a bit wrong... you must have something before that "OR -any are true"
Also VERY important... you have a wrong event... your triggers sees if someone sells an item and then checks if the seller (probably your shop) has the item and tries to stack it... you must use "unit -a unit aquires an item" in order to make items stack when the hero gets the potion
Anyway here is my trigger (maybe it helps):

Charges Items
Events
Unit - A unit Acquires an item
Conditions
(Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Powerup
Actions
Set itemchargeget = (Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated))
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to (Item-type of (Item being manipulated))
(Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A)) Not equal to (Item being manipulated)
Then - Actions
Set itemchargehave = (Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A)))
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(itemchargeget + itemchargehave) Less than or equal to 10
Then - Actions
Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A)) to (itemchargeget + itemchargehave)
Else - Actions
Else - Actions

Happy

Reaction score
you are using Integer A in the if condition but theres no integer A as far as i can see...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.