Jack Almighty's WE Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfuturte0

Reaction score
Hi there! ;)

I've recieved so much help from these forums and now im returning the favour. I hope that these tutorials (well one for now) will allow you to learn more about triggers in specific games. The first tutorial looks at TD's and how they work. If you find them helpful in applying them to your maps then i'll look into other tutorials for other popular games on Wacraft III. Please leave critical feedback here or [email protected]. Thanks!

Tutorial #1 - Creating a TD

Download the .PDF attachment and hopefully the tutorial will show you all the basics, leading on to the harder stuff. Some of it may have mistakes, errors or may miss out something. Ill do my best to re-check it but if you could leave any suggestions/improvements ill be happy to imply them ASAP. Note: This tutorial will show you a simple TD that is a draft/test map. Hence it is not made to be an actualy playable map that will wow anyone. You need to add your own ideas, add more waves and more players if you want to do that. Good luck and hopefully this will help you!

Tutorial #2 - Coming Soon?

Depending on whether you found the first tutorial helpful, I will create another tutorial for a popular game. This will potentially depending on a poll. More details in a week or two but it will be for such games as DOTA, Footman Wars, Mazes etc. Thanks!

hunterrravyn

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sorry to ruin your fun but, this section is for editor questions

The purpose of this forum is for help with the Warcraft III World Editor. Please note the sub-forums associated with this forum. They are: Tutorials and Resources, The JASS Zone, and Members' Projects. Therefore, if you have something that deals with one of those things, post in the appropriate sub-forum. Do not post projects, advertisements, tutorials, spells, systems, JASS questions, etc. in the main forum. The main forum is for Editor questions and Contests, as there is not a Contest forum.

Mor infomation on this kind of stuff here

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hunterrravyn is right.

I took a quick look at the tutorial, and it looks good. ;)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it would probably be best to repost this in the tutorials section yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.