World Japanese woman caught living in man's closet

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
closet.jpg

TOKYO - A homeless woman who sneaked into a man's house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.

Police found the 58-year-old woman Thursday hiding in the top compartment of the man's closet and arrested her for trespassing, police spokesman Hiroki Itakura from southern Kasuya town said Friday.

The resident of the home installed security cameras that transmitted images to his mobile phone after becoming puzzled by food disappearing from his kitchen over the past several months.

One of the cameras captured someone moving inside his home Thursday after he had left, and he called police believing it was a burglar. However, when they arrived they found the door locked and all windows closed.

"We searched the house ... checking everywhere someone could possibly hide," Itakura said. "When we slid open the shelf closet, there she was, nervously curled up on her side."

The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man's house about a year ago when he left it unlocked.

She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and even took showers, Itakura said, calling the woman "neat and clean".

Last edited by a moderator:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Damn... that lady is a NINJA I tell you...

How do you know if people are Ninjas? When they live off you for a year in your own closet without you noticing!!!

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Haha, that is so hillarious, but yet so creepy. I am suprised he didnt find her earlier.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Funny...I always imagined people (And sometimes myself) doing that, I never thought somebody really would.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
rofl, that's funny but freaky; when I first saw it, I thought... "Strangers". I mean the movie that came out recently with the guys in the masks. Ehem... Ima' go check my closet right now.

NINJA!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
A hobo living in your closet?
Well, doubt this person would of killed the man because then she would be discovered and lose a place to stay, and she'd be in prison.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.