.:Jass'er NeedeD:. NEW AoS Map

Knif3Point

Reaction score
Our current JASS'er doesn't have time anymore to work on the map because of school and i was hoping i can find someone to help us complete our project.

Looking for someone who can work with vJass.
Current systems: ABC, HAIL and TT

Concept for the map: Games last 20-35 mins, looking for balanced fun game-play that will attract the casual and hardcore gamers, 6v6 player vs. player combat (yes we want player interaction), 4 Spells with 2 ranks each (per hero), 36 Hero Goal, Unique and balanced heros, no broken concepts or heros, Rewards for pushing lanes (lets face it.. in dota its in your favor early on for the enemy to push towers, more space on your side to gank), in football you dont want to Lose yards... =] think of it like that

any other questions.. just ask =D
iF you are interested let me know and i wish you all a happy thanksgiving!! =]

Knif3Point

Reaction score
Hmmm, do you want to explain anything about the map, or even link to the project thread if there is one? I doubt anyone is going to help based on "I need a JASSer, but I'm not going to tell you anything about what you're going to be working on *evil laugh*"

sure, ill send you a mssg of what we will want to accomplish and what you (if you decide to hlp =D)

and i can send you the terrain, which atm im re-vamping. =D

Knif3Point

Reaction score
¬.¬

I meant add details to first post - PM'ing me (I assume that's what you mean by sending me a message) doesn't inform everyone else, and I have little intention of contributing to the map (or any other map for that matter) at the moment - I'm too lazy at the moment, and don't really have much time for editting :p

kk i hope that description is good enough, cause trust me. its worth it! (the map =D)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Lol, just to inform u , i believe uve posted this in the wrong section. Nxt time, u shld just go to member's project and post it thr. ^^

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well he is not really showing his project, also to that it is not his project alone. :)

Btw, do I have the latest version of the map?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.