General Joe Rogan apologises for repeated use of N-word after footage emerges

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
2400.jpg

Podcast host says sorry for ‘most regretful and shameful thing I’ve ever had to talk about’ but says remarks were taken out of context

The podcast host Joe Rogan has offered “sincere and humble apologies” after footage emerged of him repeatedly using the N-word on his hit show.

The comedian, 54, who has a lucrative deal with the streaming giant Spotify, said it was the “most regretful and shameful thing” he has ever had to speak about, but stressed the clips were “taken out of context”.

Rogan has come under fire recently for sharing coronavirus misinformation on his hugely popular podcast The Joe Rogan Experience.

--------------------------------------

The whole thing about Joe Rogan spreading Coronavirus mis-information is total bullshit because the episodes in question were done with published and respected doctors who just happen to have different opinions than the mainstream - but the N-Word stuff and the Planet of the Apes stuff - yeah, Joe Rogan said that. And alot more too that luckily for him is gone but used to be on his website forum which I was a member of for years. He also has said some wicked things about Trans and Gay people as well. I am sure that his views have changed over time but his past is pretty bad and if they are going to dig through all his podcasts to find the N-Word times they are going to have alot of other stuff to use that is not real flattering when they want to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.