Just a quick alive/dead check

pneric

Reaction score
Im currently creating a skill that triggers when my hero is attacked, i know how to create the % chance of this skill proccing but my problem is that when it does proc, supposedly its supposed to create invis units with a "slow" ability that is casted to nearby enemy units around my hero; BUT what happens is that even the DEAD units are counted. is there something wrong? i cant seem to find the right condition to satisfy. my computers lags because my invis units die and therefore counted in the next proc which doubles again and again since more units die after every proc:

targets should be: ENEMY of my hero and they must be ALIVE (pointless to slow down dead units anyway)

here is a quick rundown of my code, btw i only use trigger editor and 0% JASS or coding blabla.

Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1000.00 of (Position of (Attacked unit))) matching XXXXXXXXXXX)and do (Actions)

what should be in the XXXXXXXXXX part??

i tried (Picked Unit) is alive Equal to True but it ends up not proccing at all.

HALP!

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Change (Picked Unit) to (Matching Unit).

pneric

Reaction score
oh wow i feel so noob (i am) so it was MATCHING UNIT all along. haaayyzzz. THANKS! i could make some iced tea for you guys right now! thanks! :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i also strongly advice you to look up some memory leak turtorials!!!

if you dont remove memory leaks your game will start to lagg after some time of playing and it will go worse the further you play.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.