Reaction score
Create a Field with a O shape.the unit stop at there,

The unit stop at thereI know how to do

But O shape i dont know how to do...

Like O,Blue type....[800 AoE]

Can anyone help me???

Crimson

Reaction score
First you have to use the For each integer A do multiple actions function. You have to choose the values for integer A so in this case I'll use 1 to 10 for integer A.

After that I'll use...let's say create a special effect at point. This time the point will be in a polar offset.

The 256 you see when you first choose polar offset will be the size of the circle. So since it's 256 it has an AoE of 256. The towards 0.00 degrees is the angle your special effect is positioned in.

So in making the circle you set 256 to whatever size you want, say 500. Then you're going to have to set the position of the special effects that you want. But since you're using a circle, you're dealing with 360 degrees. This means that you have to divide the angle of the special effects equally.

We're going to have to divide 360 by yout integer A to have them positioned equally in a circle. So it would look like this.

Trigger:
  • For each integer from 1 to 10 do actions
    • loop
    • Create a special effect at point with polar offset 500 towards 360/(Real(ForIntegerA)) degrees.

Or something close to this. It's probably not a good way of explaining things so sorry if you can't understand it.

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Give a Full Trigger,plZ
Trigger:
  • For Each Integer A From 1 to 10,do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at KF_Point offset by 500 towards 360/(Real(Integer A)) degress using __________

at 51.4.......< 360/6,5.....>there is stuck.I calculate already.So i test it.Then...you know what is it!

Skippy,you have a idea?

The Special Effect of KF<Kinetic Field> in DotA is no hole.How?

tanchunhung

Reaction score
Na...

I have tested a skill

HOLY FLAME STRIKE

Description
Summon Flame Strike Around you 700 AoE Dealing.......(IF I NO MISTAKE)

Trigger:
  • For Each Integer A From 1 to &lt;6,12,16,22&gt;,do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 _____ for (Owner of (Triggering unit) at Position of (Triggering Unit) offset by &lt;250,400,600,700&gt; towards &lt;60,30,22.5,16.35&gt;x(Real (Integer A)) facing default build facing degrees.

It works?i just forgot the number of < > i think has wrong d...

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I'm sorry, it might be me, but I dont understand what you are saying.
Anyway - I'll give it a shot = you want to create flames all around the hero (in 700 range) and and then you want it to deal damage to enemy units inside?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.