L4d Smoker

H

Headen

If anyone here has played L4D before they will know what im talking about. I need an ability like the Smokers tongue.
I've had a few base ideas for the ability (Aerial Shackles), yet I need to know a way to use aerial shackles, but draw the enemy towards the caster while casting.
ty :)

power

Reaction score
Hello Headen,

I do believe this should work.

Code:
Lolz
    Events
        Unit - Footman 0000 <gen> Begins channeling an ability
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set SMoker = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Set SmokerReg = Smoker <gen>
        Region - Center SmokerReg on (Position of (Casting unit))
        Wait 0.30 game-time seconds
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 350.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 300.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 250.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 200.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 150.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 100.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to ((Center of SmokerReg) offset by 50.00 towards (Facing of (Casting unit)) degrees)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
And if anyone wants to know what exactly the Smoker's Tongue is:

It works like some kind of hook, the Smoker targets someone, and then shoots its very long tongue at them, it then constricts them and reels them in, at which point the Smoker attacks them until somebody kills the Smoker or destroys the tongue :3.

HeChaoz

Reaction score
Im also busy with a l4d map xP

I have it like this:

smoker: with a ''hook'' (those shackles idea is great!)
Hunter: Ghoul with leap + permastun
Tank: abomination with throw and high dmg
Boomer: also abomination but bigger other color and the canibalize effect and chamira bolt with close range for attack. his attack effects put a buff which attracts some zombies to it.

sorry for the bad english.

whatta you got?

H

Headen

Smoker: Zombie, with shackles.
Hunter: Ghoul, with a leap animated ability and an movement speed aura.
Tank: Flesh Golem, very slow movement speed but high dmg and hp.
Instead of boomer I'm putting in an infected marine, who is much like survivors but with different abilities.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.