Little trigger help...

lordrd

Reaction score
Code:
Events
    Unit - A unit enters ENEMY BASE CIRCLE<gen>
Conditions
Actions
    Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in your base <gen>) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of enemy base <gen>))

I use this this trigger to make a mass-comand... to move player units, but i have a problem if i use this trigger it move ALL units in the map.

My question is... how to use this trigger for a specific unit, something like this
eg-
Code:
Events
Unit - A PRIEST enter ENEMY BASE CIRCLE

thx
LordRD

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Base <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
That will make all your units (when your unit enters base).. being killed here:p just ye.. :D

One certain unit type:
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Footman) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit))))) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Unit - Kill (Picked unit)

Will pick footmans...owend by the player who owns the unit that enters the region....

lordrd

Reaction score
hum my trigger only dont work fine because my map have 5 players and move enemy units too... and my map have lots of different units...

thx, but this tigger dont works for my map...

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
hum my trigger only dont work fine because my map have 5 players and move enemy units too... and my map have lots of different units...

thx, but this tigger dont works for my map...
What????????????

lordrd

Reaction score
What your trigger do if i repeat it for 5 player and only change the part of "(Owner of (Triggering unit)"? i put a unit in the circle (to move footmans for a base eg.. Red Circle = Red Base) and it will move all footmans in the map, my footmans and the enemy footmans...
i only want my footmans moving for me and enemy's footmans moving for they - if i put a unit in circle my footmans move, and if enemy's put unit in a circle only enemy units move

lordrd

Reaction score
Code:
Events
Unit - A unit enters "mass-circle<Gen>"
Conditions
(Owner of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to "Player X"
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in "AllMAP <gen>" owned by "Player X" and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To ("EnemyBase <gen>"))

I find it by myself... - maybe can help someone :D
Thx LordRD

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.