Locust Swarm

Heko

Reaction score
Im trying to edit Locust Swarm so i remove the locust (unit) and i put in a custom made unit that i wanted to fly around the hero. When i tested this the unit just spawned and nothing flew around my hero.

How can i make this unit fly around the hero like the locust?

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
my way, and that's probably the simplest one, is to still use the locust unit, and just change the unit's parameters for 'Art - Model File', as well as its other features (movement speed, scale, weapons, etc.)

Heko

Reaction score
for some reason i cant even find the locust unit in object manager i used crt+f to try to find it but i couldnt :(

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
Standard Units / Undead / Melee / Special ;)

And: mind double/treble/quadruple posting ;)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
they dont fly around the hero unless there are enemy units around the hero, and u also need to give the unit an attack, all locusts do is they have like 20 base dmg for there attk, and when they spawn they goto attack anything near and then convert that dmg to hp.

Rad

Reaction score
Did you solve it?

I think you should know I tried using locust swarm with skeletons once, they worked but I wanted them able to get attacked. I removed Locust ability and they didnt work, they didnt even follow the hero... So make sure they have locust

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.