Looking for absolute expert cinimatic person

G

GekkoA

Yes, I''m doing a campaign... A good one. One that I actually intend to finish :)

Ive gotten about half of the campaign data set up, and before i can start the actual mapping, I need someone who has perfected the art of making cinimatics to create an opening, and take care of all the other cinimatics throughout the campaign.

Im not giving any details on the campaign just yet, I just need some good cinimatics for now.

Thx

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
If you are willing to try, making good cinematics is actually pretty easy, especially with systems like this: Cinematic System
With just a small amount of JASS knowledge, I've made some really cool cinematics with this. :D

G

GekkoA

I can make some passsable cinimatics but i'd perfer if someone better than I at cinimatics did it.

G

GekkoA

well when im finished with the campaign, im gonna get voices for the cinimatics, but all ill really need you to do is some decent camera movement work, unit movement and other unit actions (ie. boarding a ship or zeplin, or casting a spell ect), and unit transmisions.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
How often are you going to bump? o.0

I suggest you to make the cinematics on your own, this way you'll automatically get better over time. And especially cinematics during a campaign are usually very simple.

So instead of bumping here all the time and waiting for someone, spend your time on learning how to make them. :)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
2-P said:
How often are you going to bump? o.0

So instead of bumping here all the time and waiting for someone, spend your time on learning how to make them. :)

Don't worry about it 2-P he's been bumping his thread every 24 hours. Not much spam. Just annoying :D

If it bothers you, help him :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.