Looking For BackGround Music my custom game

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Looking For BackGround Music my custom game for warcraft.
called roller coaster.

I could use a background music warcraft has but not most tire of hearing them.

I am looking for a lightweight soft background music to go with it. Tecno in general is too fast. Its just music used while your building. Some music can help make it be less boring while there making there coasters and can help the game alot.

i have looked a bit here but most of it is sad music or too fast.
http://www.newgrounds.com

Any ideas?

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Really good music, that sounds like classic music used in famous vintage Nintendo games, is made by a wee little band called "Happy The Man". They are from the 70's, and hail from America. Go to this link, and check the song sample, it sounds perfect for what you want, IMO.

Happy The Man

(There is a grey music player box with 2 songs in it, I suggest you listen to "Open Book", its very good for what you want, and if you want something a bit more lively, try to find a website to listen to a song called "Ibby It Is", from the same album.)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Really good music, that sounds like classic music used in famous vintage Nintendo games, is made by a wee little band called "Happy The Man". The are from the 70's, and hail from America. Go to this link, and check the song sample, it sounds perfect for what you want, IMO.

Happy The Man

(There is a grey music player box with 2 songs in it, I suggest you listen to "Open Book", its very good for what you want, and if you want something a bit more lively, try to find a website to listen to a song called "Ibby It Is", from the same album.)

They're awesome.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Ninva said:
They're awesome.

My favourite american band, alongside the mighty Kansas. It seems you know some pretty obscure music, along with myself, what other music do you listen to

Back on topic, here is another suggestion:

Klaus Schulze (pretty much any song off any album), he is a electronic genious. Most of his songs are around 20-30 minutes long, but you can edit them easily because they are quite repetetive, and build slowly to a climax. The songs are mind numbing, and very soothing, perfect for background music. I suggest you check out the "X" album, or the "Mirage" album.

Good stuff :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.