Looking for ''frost nova'' buff model

Dito

Reaction score
Err yeah, maybe I did and that's not even close to what I'm looking for? I'm looking for something to a buff, the frost nova ability disappears after 1 sec >.<

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Can't you go to Object Editor and go to abilities - Frost Nova and then change the buff?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Err yeah, maybe I did and that's not even close to what I'm looking for? I'm looking for something to a buff, the frost nova ability disappears after 1 sec >.<

maybe that frost ability of the frost wyrm unit. it leaves a buff which looks like an ice crystal around the unit. that ability "freezes" buildings.

Dito

Reaction score
I have used the frost wyrms attack untill now, but the target isn't completely frozen, just immobilized (like with entagling roots) therefor it doesn't look good.

Tawnttoo

Reaction score
Ensnare just immobilizes the target, attacks and spell casts are enabled. Just use it instead.

Dito

Reaction score
Yeah, but the spell is a freezing spell, so I cannot use the entagling roots buff model.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can lock the unit's animations in the trigger editor for the spell's duration.

You can also stun the unit via the trigger editor without showing any buff. That would effectively "freeze" the unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.