Lord of the Land

M

mystercoren

After Arthas slayed Illidan and became the new lich king, Illidan's forces were mostly shattered and the others were under Arthas' command. Taking advantage of the situation Uma the Firelord began ruling Outland. However, as the one who slayed Illidan, Arthas claimed Outland as his own and sent his forces to destroy Uma's citadel.
Lord of the Land will be series of maps which will tell the story of Uma the Lord.
first map which is "Lord of the Land m1-City Defense" will be Uma defending his city against incoming fighters. Mazing will be very important in this map.
It's a solo map :D

Im working on it right now but i need a map protector, and i couldn't find any :eek:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I've heard (and i'm pretty sure) that illidan survived the fight with arthas.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Uh-huh, cornface's right.Logically, u don't wipe uot one with much power, imprisoned ages...Well, I am always fond of new Campaigns :D

stavious

Reaction score
He's right. Blizzard has already announced in their expansion to WoW, the Burning Crusade, that Illidan has survived the crash and does rule in Outland with his second in commands Lady Vashj and Kael the Blood Mage. But maybe that can be the nice twist at the end of the campaign; seeing Illidan finally alive and ready to kill the Firelord :p ... Good luck making the campaign though :D .

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.