loss control

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Define "Lose Control".
Do you mean that the unit cannot be given new orders, or that it will do absolutely nothing, or that the player cannot select the unit, etc.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, yeah, pausing it should work...
Or you want it to be able to attack or so too ? :S
Just that the player can't select it, and manually give it orders ?
Then try adding the ability "Locust" to it, maybe :eek:
Though this will bring some consequences, as when you remove it, there'll be no healthbar on the unit...

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
You changing control of the unit to "Neutral Hostile", and then give it back to the player after 2-3 seconds. This would make the unit continue with whatever it was doing, although it would also attack allies if it would find them during that duration. I don't think that'll be a problem though, as it will probably stick with the command it had.

envenger

Reaction score
Well, yeah, pausing it should work...
Or you want it to be able to attack or so too ? :S
Just that the player can't select it, and manually give it orders ?
Then try adding the ability "Locust" to it, maybe :eek:
Though this will bring some consequences, as when you remove it, there'll be no healthbar on the unit...

Well i wanna make a skill in which he unit charges(by triggers) and the facing direction so i was thinking if i dint pause it then if the player orders it will move in another direction.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, you could just, when the unit is issued an order, Pause him, order to stop, unpause him :D

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
Doing that will make the player able to stop the hero.
Assuming the enemy is moving towards a tower and this spell is cast, the enemy should not be able to stop.

envenger

Reaction score
this is al i want to do.

As the spell is casted, it first see the distance between the 2 units if its > 200 and < 1200, a dummy casts a 2 seconds storm bolt on the target, caster faces the enemy unit, caster moves towards the enemy unit by triggers at a vey high movement speed. finish.

which spell should i make the base spell on?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.