Love and Vengeance

Ivach

Reaction score
Love and Vengeance
A Warcraft III Cinematic [WIP]

Love and Vengeance is a cinematic series that will be filled with war, drama, vengeance and of course, love.

Hopefully, it will portray the feel of a real movie, and an entertaining storyline that will leave viewers in awe. Terrain will be as believable and as breath taking as possible. (See bottom for current terrain screenshots)

Warning: Spoiler below reveals the general outline of the story.

The story follows a young blood elven ranger, who leads an expedition party to a dark forest. A sudden attack from a mysterious character leaves him the only sole survivor. Filled with hatred and vengeance, he sets out to hunt his attacker, who is soon later revealed as the "Black Flash", a rouge assassin that is deadly, and merciless.

Warning: Spoiler below basically tells you a few things more in depth about the story. Read only if you have watched cinematic before, or you don't mind if you knew the plot beforehand.

His relentless hunt finally arrived to the point where he has a chance to slay her once and for all. However, he passed on that opportunity and allowed her to escape. It had seemed that the rumors weren't true about her, and he had fallen in love with her.

The plot doesn't end there, but I don't want to reveal too much.

Terrain Screenshots​
Dark forest Terrains​

warcraftrm0.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

warcraft2xq5.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

warcraft3mt1.png

warcraft4tr9.png

warcraft5dd4.png

warcraft6vl5.png

warcraft7ad4.png

Current Progress
Basically just the terrain up there. But to tell you the truth that was really time consuming to make.

W

WhoIsJG

Love the terrain, looks great. I didnt read any of the outline or plot for the same reason I dont read the back of a DVD before I watch it :)

What's the timeframe? Do you have any idea when you'll be done?

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
My biggest ambition in World Editor is to create a good cinematic. The only problems are that my accent is terrible and that I can't terrain. Good luck! If you ever need help, please consider me as a possible helper. ;)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
This looks like it will be good. I'm looking forward to it.
Good luck! :D

Ivach

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Regarding the timeframe, which I assume would be the era or year in which the story takes place, is probably about the same as the original warcraft. Assassins ,rangers, bow and arrow, huge medieval-like cities, war and stuff like that.

I'm not sure about a specific date of when it would be completed though. Maybe in a week or two? (Or maybe longer than that if I run into problems.)

@Rheias
Seems like we have something in common, hehe. Coincidentally, accent and terrain are my strong points. Perhaps if you intend on making a cinematic, I would be glad to terrain for you, as well as think up the dialogs. Thanks for your offer, if I need any help, I'll definitely pm you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.