Making a Hud

Xain

Reaction score
I would like to create my own Hud, without the top and bottom bars and just like the time and inventory and health/mana in the upper left hand corner. anyone khow if this is possible?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
It's not possible.
You can only change the appearance of the current thing (background picture etc.) but not the functionality.

BornANoob[MR]

Reaction score
It isn't? Ah i guess i see now, on Bug Evo 1.4, the interface has only been modified, not totally changed, my mistake <3 :eek:

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
It isn't? Ah i guess i see now, on Bug Evo 1.4, the interface has only been modified, not totally changed, my mistake <3 :eek:

Yeah all they did was change the color to pure black and changed the icons (I believe)

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, You can edit it, I have no idea how though. Ice troll tribes has it's own custom made HUD. It's not a blank, it is fully detailed and icey looking.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
>No, You can edit it, I have no idea how though. Ice troll tribes has it's own custom made HUD. It's not a blank, it is fully detailed and icey looking.

No argument there, but what he wants to do is manipulate WHERE things are, therefore the functionality, not just how they look

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
>No, You can edit it, I have no idea how though. Ice troll tribes has it's own custom made HUD. It's not a blank, it is fully detailed and icey looking.

No argument there, but what he wants to do is manipulate WHERE things are, therefore the functionality, not just how they look

Ohh my bad misread. Ya, you can't do that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.